This epic tour includes a one of a kind scenic flight over the famous Stockton beach, home to the largest moving coastal dunes system in the southern hemisphere along with the historical Tin City.
- 4+ hours total
- Luxury upgraded Helicopter (B206 Jet Ranger)
- Scenic flight en route to your private wine tasting and lunch venues
- Private wine tasting at a highly recommended Hunter Valley winery
- Three-course lunch and glass of wine at a premium local restaurant
- Opportunity for further wine tastings and purchase take-home items.
- Note: A minimum of two passengers per flight.
- Per Person
Red carpet treatment, with that superstar ‘Door to Door’ experience
Situated about 45 minutes by road to the west of Newcastle is the Hunter Valley Wine Region – home to some of Australia’s most renowned and well-known vineyards. It is also home to some of the most romantic landscapes you will find.
Our flight departs over Newcastle City and Beaches before taking you out to the west. You pilot will point out some of the well known local landmarks as you travel towards the Brokenback Range.
Once over the Wine Region, you will be able to see the patchwork of farms, vineyards and olive groves that make up this incredible landscape. As you enjoy the view, your pilot will continue to point out some of the bigger name the wineries, as well as some of the local hidden gems.
Returning to Newcastle, you will be able to see Stockton Beach stretching away to the North, and Lake Macquarie to the South as you arrive back to our Harbour Side Heliport.