Be amazed with the natural beauty of Newcastle City’s beaches and landmarks from a different and fresh perspective.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Times: every 15 minutes from 9 am – 5 pm
Inclusions: up to 20-minute scenic flight above Newcastle and the coastline with pilot commentary and photo opportunities
Price: price indicted is per person
- Per Passenger (min. 2)
Panoramic views of the coastline and the city!
- McDonald Jones Stadium
- John Hunter Hospital
- Views of Lake Macquarie
- Redhead Bluff
- Glenrock State Conservation Area
- Merewether Baths
- ANZAC Memorial Walk
- Strzelecki Scenic Lookout
- Bogey Hole
- Nobby’s Light house.
- Maximum individual weight allowed is 135KG
- Maximum combined weight limits apply on flights of 3 or more passengers
- Passengers must notify staff if they have been scuba diving in the past 24 hours
- No selfie sticks allowed on or around Helicopter