This flight lets you catch a view of the Hunter Valley and the suburban outskirts of Newcastle such as Lake Macquarie, the largest salt water lake in Australia, measuring twice the size of Sydney Harbour.
Newcastle City Sights
Scenic Flight Around Newcastle
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Times: every 15 minutes from 9 am – 5 pm
Inclusions: up to 15 minute scenic flight over Newcastle with pilot commentary and photo opportunities.
Price: price indicated is per person
- Per Passenger (min. 2)
See the city of Newcastle from a different perspective!
- McDonald Jones Stadium
- John Hunter Hospital
- Views of Lake Macquarie
- Glenrock State Conservation Area
- Merewether Ocean Baths
- Anzac Memorial Walk
- Nobby’s Light house.
- Maximum individual weight allowed is 135KG
- Maximum combined weight limits apply on flights of 3 or more passengers
- Passengers must notify staff if they have been scuba diving in the past 24 hours
- No selfie sticks allowed on or around Helicopter