This flight lets you catch a view of the Hunter Valley and the suburban outskirts of Newcastle such as Lake Macquarie, the largest salt water lake in Australia, measuring twice the size of Sydney Harbour.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Times: every 15 minutes from 9 am – 5 pm
Inclusions: up to 15 minute scenic flight over Newcastle with pilot commentary and photo opportunities.
Price: price indicated is per person
- Per Passenger (min. 2)
See the city of Newcastle from a different perspective!
- McDonald Jones Stadium
- John Hunter Hospital
- Views of Lake Macquarie
- Glenrock State Conservation Area
- Merewether Ocean Baths
- Anzac Memorial Walk
- Nobby’s Light house.
- Maximum individual weight allowed is 135KG
- Maximum combined weight limits apply on flights of 3 or more passengers
- Passengers must notify staff if they have been scuba diving in the past 24 hours
- No selfie sticks allowed on or around Helicopter