Be amazed with the natural beauty of Newcastle City’s beaches and landmarks from a different and fresh perspective.
Doors-Off Scenic Flight of the Newcastle Coastline
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Times: every 15 minutes from 9 am – 5 pm
Inclusions: up to 20 minutes of flight time (doors off!) over Newcastle beaches and photo opportunities.
Price: price indicated is per person
- Per Passenger (min. 2)
Experience a thrilling flight down the Newcastle coastline!
Feel the wind rush by you as we race down the coast with the doors off at 500 ft.!
There’s no better way to see the sights of Newcastle than on this adrenaline pumping helicopter ride.
- Nobby’s Head
- Bogey Hole
- Strzelecki scenic lookout
- ANZAC Memorial Walk
- Merewether Baths
- Glenrock Conservation Area
- Redhead Bluff
- Lake Macquarie/Swansea ChannelMoon Island
Note: Prior to boarding, our pilot runs you through a specific brief for this doors off flight. This ensures you have the safest and most memorable Newcastle helicopter flight possible.
- Maximum individual weight allowed is 135KG
- Maximum combined weight limits apply on flights of 3 or more passengers
- Passengers must notify staff if they have been scuba diving in the past 24 hours
- No selfie sticks allowed on or around Helicopter