Be amazed with the natural beauty of Newcastle City’s beaches and landmarks from a different and fresh perspective.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Times: every 15 minutes from 9 am – 5 pm
Inclusions: up to 20 minutes of flight time (doors off!) over Newcastle beaches and photo opportunities.
Price: price indicated is per person
Experience a thrilling flight down the Newcastle coastline!
- Nobby’s Head
- Bogey Hole
- Strzelecki scenic lookout
- ANZAC Memorial Walk
- Merewether Baths
- Glenrock Conservation Area
- Redhead Bluff
- Lake Macquarie/Swansea ChannelMoon Island
Note: Prior to boarding, our pilot runs you through a specific brief for this doors off flight. This ensures you have the safest and most memorable Newcastle helicopter flight possible.
- Maximum individual weight allowed is 135KG
- Maximum combined weight limits apply on flights of 3 or more passengers
- Passengers must notify staff if they have been scuba diving in the past 24 hours
- No selfie sticks allowed on or around Helicopter