IMPORTANT PASSENGER INFORMATION COVID-19
GREAT NEWS, We are starting all our flights and tours from 1st June 2020.
Our COVID-19 procedures, including the cleaning and disinfecting schedule for our aircraft and premises, were developed in consultation with Safe Work Australia Coronavirus COVID-19 cleaning publications.
Customers are encouraged to maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and use the supplied hand sanitiser on check-in.
In the event that you arrive prior to your advised check-in time, you may be required to wait in our outdoor seating area.
Upon check-in each passenger will be asked the following questions:
- Do you feel unwell with any cold or flu like symptoms such as runny nose, shortness of breath, cough or sore throat?
- Do you/have you felt feverish or had a temperature in the last 14 days?
- Have you been on a cruise ship or in close contact with a cruise ship passenger in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with someone that is a suspected (being tested) or is a confirmed COVID-19 case within the last 14 days?
- Have you been overseas in the last 14 days? If yes, which countries did you visit?
In the event that YES is the answer to any of the above questions, you will not be permitted to fly. We ask each guest who may not feel well or are showing symptoms of COVID-19 to contact us prior to your flight to arrange a more suitable time to fly.
Guests who are unable to fly due to illness will be permitted one complimentary flight reschedule. This rescheduled flight must be redeemed within 6 months from the initial flight date.
- Contactless greetings and introductions from our staff members.
- Cleaning and disinfecting with increased frequency in all public spaces with an emphasis on high contact surfaces.
- Terminals will have an extensive deep cleaning and disinfection each night.
- Guest check-in counter and payment processing machines will be sanitised after every transaction.
- Company pilots and staff have been educated on COVID-19 protocol including appropriate handwashing and hygiene techniques, as well as being provided with PPE.
- Employees are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well and are directed to contact a manager if they notice a co-worker or guest with known symptoms of COVID-19.
- Pilots and ground crew are only permitted to take photos with guest cameras if wearing appropriate PPE (gloves).
- Disposable single-use microphone covers on headsets.
- Hand sanitiser and antibacterial wipes for passenger use.
- COVID-19 PPE consisting of face masks & rubber gloves available.
- After each flight the helicopter cabins and interior surfaces are cleaned and disinfected in accordance with our COVID-19 checklist.
- Helicopters will be deep cleaned each night, including extensive sanitisation processes.
SCENIC FLIGHTS/FOOD and WINE TOURS
We have temporarily suspended our scenic flights and Food & Wine tours effective midnight Wednesday 25th March 2020 until further notice to help stop the spread of COVID-19 in Australia. If you would like to be notified when these flights will recommence, please reply to your confirmation email or keep following our social media.
For all passengers that are currently booked, your booking can remain in our system and they can be rebooked when things are back to normal. If you would like a refund, please contact either [email protected] or call 0408 649 696.
We are remaining open as a business and can still be contacted during normal business hours.
Services Still Available
Our bases across Sydney, Newcastle and the Hunter Valley remain open for all essential aerial work and charter of essential personnel and goods. Our aircraft and pilots are fit to fly.
Flying in a private helicopter means you minimise risk by interacting with as few people as possible. In our helicopters the pilot and passenger cabins are separate spaces so you are seated in the rear of the helicopter and at least 1.5m away from the pilot ie you are not flying in an open cabin- style helicopter
Our helicopter interiors and exteriors, along with any passenger-specific flight equipment are disinfected and sanitised between flights. Our bases are also thoroughly cleaned between passengers and are closed to unauthorised visitors or persons to ensure the health and safety of our passengers and staff.
We would like to Thank all guests and businesses for all their support during this time. Don’t foget this is temporary and we will be re-open as soon as we are allowed. Keep up to date through our Social Media.
Stay Safe and Take Care!!
The AEROlogistics Team