A cancellation policy of at least 24 hours notice is required for all Newcastle Flights and Packages. The following charges apply for cancellations:
- Day of tour – 100% of tour fee
- Less than 24 hours notice prior to tour – 50% of tour fee
- More than 24 hours notice – no charge applies
- Failure to show – 100% of tour fee
- Bookings are essential
- Operating seven (7) days
- At the time of booking, Heliservices Newcastle staff will confirm:
- Your full passenger details, including a mobile number for the day
- Your preferred pick up location
- Each passengers’ weights (weight restrictions apply to the aircraft, therefore we require the actual weights prior for flight planning. If you have any concerns, please contact us directly to discuss your options.)
- Prices based on minimum 2 people flying and subject to weight restrictions per person. See Passenger Weight Policy.
- Maximum of one additional child (or infant) is permitted on any aircraft at any time. Children under the age of 3 may be seated on the lap of the adult flying with them or two children may be seated side by side on the same seat (combined weight not exceeding 77kg).
- Aerologistics Helicopters Newcastle reserves the right to organise group flights based on weight capacities to ensure we do not exceed aircraft restrictions
- Aerologistics Helicopters Newcastle has no scheduled times as we fly to suit our guests’ requirements.
- Individual flights are subject to weather conditions.
- Due to the demand from the commercial sector of our business, we may have to cancel or postpone your flight at short notice.
- Aerologistics Helicopters Newcastle reserves the right to enact the above flight conditions at any time.
Passenger Weight Policy
Due to Aviation Weight Restrictions, all clients body and luggage weights must be advised for the reservation to be confirmed. Should the clients advised weight vary by more than 10% for any individual, Aerologistics Helicopters Newcastle reserves the right to refuse carriage on that flight.
Flights cannot be taken by anyone who has conducted a SCUBA dive in the 12 hours prior to flight. Divers must notify an Aerologistics staff member if a SCUBA dive has been conducted in the past 24hrs. This is to ensure the safety of the passenger at all times.
Let us know what we can answer for you in the form below, or through one of the contact channels listed.