A cancellation policy of at least 48 hours notice is required for all Newcastle Flights and Packages. The following charges apply for cancellations:
- Day of tour – 100% of tour fee
- Less than 48 hours notice prior to tour – 50% of tour fee
- More than 48 hours notice – no charge applies
- Failure to show – 100% of tour fee
- Bookings are essential
- Operating seven (7) days At the time of booking, Aero Logistics Newcastle staff will confirm:
- Your full passenger details, including a mobile number for the day
- Your preferred pick up location
- Each passengers’ weights (weight restrictions apply to the aircraft, therefore we require the actual weights prior for flight planning. If you have any concerns, please contact us directly to discuss your options.)
- Prices based on minimum 2 people flying and subject to weight restrictions per person. See Passenger Weight Policy.
- Maximum of one additional child (or infant) is permitted on any aircraft at any time. Children under the age of 3 may be seated on the lap of the adult flying with them or two children may be seated side by side on the same seat (combined weight not exceeding 77kg).
- Aero Logistics Helicopters Newcastle reserves the right to organise group flights based on weight capacities to ensure we do not exceed aircraft restrictions
- Aero Logistics Helicopters Newcastle has no scheduled times as we fly to suit our guests’ requirements.
- Individual flights are subject to weather conditions.
- Due to the demand from the commercial sector of our business, we may have to cancel or postpone your flight at short notice.
- Aero Logistics Helicopters Newcastle reserves the right to enact the above flight conditions at any time.
Passenger Weight Policy
Due to Aviation Weight Restrictions, all clients body and luggage weights must be advised for the reservation to be confirmed. Should the clients advised weight vary by more than 10% for any individual, Aero Logistics Helicopters Newcastle reserves the right to refuse carriage on that flight.
If the weather is inclement on the day of your flight (with no signs of improvement forecasted), the flight may be re-scheduled at a time that is mutually convenient. If you are unable to fly at any other time (i.e. You are leaving the Newcastle the next day), then no fees are payable by you. The call on the weather is at the absolute discretion of your pilot, He/She will call you on the morning of the flight if the the weather is outside our operating company requirements. We do not depart in heavy rain/poor visibility or when thunderstorms are in the area of flight. Your safety is our number one priority.
Flights cannot be taken by anyone who has conducted a SCUBA dive in the 12 hours prior to flight. Divers must notify an Aero Logistics staff member if a SCUBA dive has been conducted in the past 24hrs. This is to ensure the safety of the passenger at all times.
Let us know what we can answer for you in the form below, or through one of the contact channels listed.